Internet connectivity and the use of smartphones have enabled the eCommerce sector to expand. As per recent scenario shopping online for every simple need is a norm.
Millions of individuals are switching from conventional shopping to shopping online. Starting an eCommerce company in Dubai makes it much easier when affiliated with the appropriate consulting firm.
Consultancy Business Setup Advantages include:
- Free Business Consultation
- A license issued within the shortest time span
- Set-up company remotely from home
- Flexible & Cost-effective option
- 100% Ownership
- No Paid-up capital or Deposit required
With a dramatic rise in online users and optimistic growth trends for eCommerce in UAE, we are pleased to present this plan to start your e-commerce company in Dubai.
Below is the listed process to start your e-commerce business in UAE: `
- Furnish required Documents & Fees
Furnish the required documents that are mentioned in the section below.
- Choose the Type of Business License
The type of license issued depends upon the nature of your online business.
- Register a physical office
You have the option to get a dedicated desk/office, or a shared desk/office.
- File Trade license & Trade name
It’s best to set the domain name the same as trade name for visibility.
- Opening a bank account
After receiving an e-commerce trade license, you need to set up a corporate account.
Benefits of this offer at SHAMS Free zone, UAE
- Taxation benefits
- 100% foreign ownership
- Flexible government regulations
- Security of investment
- No deposit required
- Presence of local, and foreign banks
- Quick Set-up
Get your E-commerce business started today in UAE!
For more information on how PMC Solutions DMCC can help you set up your eCommerce business in the UAE, contact +9714 275 6718 Whats app +971 588 631 656 or email – email@example.com
To learn more about us: www.pmcsolutions.me