A registration is a one-time payment issued at the preliminary stage of registration of a company to the Free Zone authority. The cost varies depending on the type of business-such as FZE or Branch Office.
The cheapest free zones to set up are those in other cities outside Dubai such as Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain (UAQ) & Ras Al Khaimah (RAK). These offer various packages and also the maximum number of visas that these companies may apply.
Free-zone charges depend on several aspects including:-
- Nature and size of the operations.
- Required Operation & Facility required (E-Office/ Furnished Office/ Warehouse/ Land).
- Visa required (depending on the office lease and size).
- Location and space required.
You must pay registration fees and license fees upon obtaining initial approval. The charges differ based on the required license category.
Then, you need to submit:
- Completed application for registration
- Board Resolution nominating Manager/Director (Notarised and attested)
- Power of Attorney (Notarised and certified) granted to Manager / Director
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (Notarised and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager/Director (Notarised and attested)
- Passport-size photo of Manager/Director against white background
- Share capital information
We are completely transparent when providing the costs of setting up UAE free zone businesses, giving you the exact plan to match your requirements. Contact us to set up your business in the UAE to free zone.