Sharjah Media City offers digitized and low-cost solutions for those who wish to build a business in the UAE.
It allows for production, re-production, transformation and distribution of services. Service license includes rendering services as a primary objective and utilizing goods to provide them.
The free zone focuses on media, but they do have a broad range of business activities in various other sectors.
License and cost
Starting from Dh11,500
Types of Licenses
- Service License
- Trading License
- Industrial License
- Up to 35% discount on multi-year packages;
- 20% off on license fees for one-visa package;
- e-channel deposit waiver;
- 20% off on Shams fee for concierge services, such as bank account opening, post office box, and dependent visa services.
- Company setup options starting from AED 11,500
- Wide range of business activities available on the same business license
- All company documents issued within days
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- Shareholders are not required to be physically present in the UAE to incorporate a new company
- Companies will have limited liability
- Ability to appoint Corporate Directors and Corporate Managers for your company
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% corporate or personal income tax
- Quick and simple online registration process
- Deposits are not required by Shams
- Allocation of up to 6 visas on a shared desk facility
- Located 5 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport
Speak to a member of our team for more information about setting up a business in Sharjah Media City Free Zone.
For more details contact +9714 275 6718 Whats app +971 588 631 656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org